Hi all,

This plugin lets you to enter the interior of the boat, ship, or airship which is another map the player will be transferred to. It also supports touch UI with a new button for entering the vehicle that will show up when appropriate next to the menu touch UI button. Lastly, you can completely enable / disable the interior functionality with a simple game switch.

Please see terms of use here: Terms of Use

Requires CGMZ Core plugin: CGMZ Core

Happy RPG Making!

StatusReleased
CategoryTool
PlatformsHTML5
Rating
Rated 5.0 out of 5 stars
(4 total ratings)
AuthorCasper Gaming
Made withPixiJS, RPG Maker
TagsRPG Maker
LinksHomepage, Community, Patreon

Download

Download NowName your own price

Click download now to get access to the following files:

CGMZ Vehicle Interiors

Comments

Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.

It's amazing. I like 80% of your plug-ins. The other 20% is just that I don't need it now. But it doesn't mead they are not good.  It's so helpful for my game. Thank you so much. 

Thanks, glad you like them :)

Hello. I think this plugin had something wrong.

I didn't see the "Home" button in the "Run Plugin" today. 

It had yesterday.

And I didn't see that in my game either.

Could you hlep please? Thank you so much?

Hi, I am not sure what you mean by the home button in the run plugin?

If you mean on the Itch IO page here, you need to talk to the NPC and tell her to turn vehicle interiors ON before it will appear. I ran the plugin on this page and see the home button when I am on a vehicle.

Sorry, I double checked. 

 When I use the plugin in my game,  it's no working. 

I saw it's using a switch to get into the ship. Am I right? 

I do the same thing like the demo. But no working. : (

Hi, did you get it working?

Okay, I got it.  "A".  My bad. 

Thank you so much. :)